Takasago Thermal Engineering holds the highest number of patents in the industry, demonstrated our technical capabilities. As of the end of March 2020, there are 773 cases (patents / utility model / design / trademark), and the number of patents acquired is 477 in Japan and 20 overseas.
Representative technical fields in which we hold patents
|Technical Field||No. of Cases|
|Air conditioning systems (air type 26, water type 16)||42|
|Water Supply and Drainage/Fire Extinguishing||26|
|Automatic Control/Centralized Monitoring||24|
|Heat Source Systems||15|
Recently published patents
|Name||Method for Pipe Joining|
|Application number||Patent Application No. 2015-247551|
This is an invention relating to the local nitrogen replacement method "L Braze," which simplifies the oxidation prevention process for brazing connection of piping and enables labor saving in on-site work.
When pipe joining is performed by brazing, the formation of an oxide film on the inner surface of the pipe is prevented by introducing a non-oxidizing gas such as nitrogen into the pipe. In this case, although nitrogen gas was flowed throughout the entire piping system in the past, since this consumes a large amount of nitrogen gas, it is not economical and a large nitrogen cylinder is necessary, which required a large amount of labor to transport.
Therefore, the present invention has the following steps in a joining method in which the end portion 2a of pipe 2 is inserted and brazed to the enlarged diameter portion 10 provided at the end portion 1a of pipe 1.
- 1.An opening portion 11 is provided at the end portion 2a of pipe 2 (insertion side).
- 2.The end portion 2a of pipe 2 is inserted into the enlarged diameter portion 10 to the position before the opening portion 11 is inserted into the enlarged diameter portion 10.
- 3.Inject non-oxidizing gas (nitrogen or the like) from the opening 11 into the piping.
- 4.Insert the end portion 2a of pipe 2 to the position where the opening 11 is inserted into the enlarged diameter portion 10.
- 5. Braze and join the ends of the two pipes to each other.
With the present invention, since the non-oxidizing gas may be injected only in the vicinity of the end portions of the two pipes, injection of the non-oxidizing gas can be done with a small quantity and in a short time. In addition, since no large nitrogen gas cylinder is required, transportation of the cylinder can be made easier. Furthermore, since the opening for injecting the non-oxidizing gas into the pipe is not exposed to the outside after brazing, there is no problem in terms of strength.
1 Pipe 1, 2 Pipe 2, 10 Enlarged diameter portion, 11 Opening portion, 20 Nozzle, 25 Brazing material